Wednesday, July 14, 2010

McKettricks of Texas: Garrett by Linda Lael Miller

McKettricks of Texas: Garrett (Hqn)

This is the second book of the trilogy while it can be read alone it would help to have read the first book. This book follows the story of Garrett McKettrick and Julie Remington. Garrett is facing being let down by someone that he trusted and how to handle the fall out that comes with this betrayal. Julie is a single mom who has to face that her child's dad wants to now be part of the child's life and also juggling a job that takes up alot of time. Again I have to say I liked this book as I did the first one. As in the first one there are other characters that play parts in the story line. So I recommend this book it was worth the read. If you have any comments or questions let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment